Think about these things: Live, Love, and Learn....
1. As your students share their lives with you, cherish every moment... live their lives with them by listening to their stories, reading the things they write, and looking at their pictures
2. Laugh at the funny things they say....love the humor they add to your life...enjoy being in the presence of your students
3. Look for the spark to ignite in their eyes....this is a clue of their learning
4. Remember...they are children.....if your patience is growing thin, don't take it out on them
5. Learn how to design work for your students using things that will be of interest to them....they will love you for it.....and they will learn more than you could ever imagine.